The UV Treo™ Advanced Temperature Management System provides reliable heating and cooling solutions so clinicians can focus on the best possible patient outcomes. The UV Treo System's intelligent design prevents potentially harmful contaminated water from aerosolizing in the operating room. This is accomplished through sealed air flow channels which are isolated from the water source. The on-board ultraviolet (UV) light and validated cleaning process for sanitization provides six log (99.9999%) reduction of waterborne bacteria.1,2
• On-board UV light for sanitization
• Water and exhaust containment prevent aerosolization and cross contamination
• Engineered for use with sterile water or water that has been passed through a ≤ 0.22 μ filter
• Splash seal prevents overflow and hinders bacteria introduction into the cooling air stream
• Defibrillation proof
• Two independent channels with operating temperatures from 1.5 °C – 41 °C, +/- 1.0 °C
• Quiet operation — <57 dB while compressor and pumps are running
• Up to three external devices can be used simultaneously; oxygenator, blanket and cardioplegia heat exchangers
Ease of Use
• Rotating color touch screen interface and optional remote control
• Simple, intuitive graphic user interface
• Priming feature for deairing of water lines
• Power drain technology for swift and easy water change (no gravity differential needed)
• Gradient mode feature is physiologically optimized for increased patient safety
Validated Cleaning Protocol3
• UV light sanitization — once per week
• Change water — once per month
• Chemical clean — once per quarter
• Color touch screen interface — rotates +/- 157°
• Optional remote control identical to on-board touch screen
*P= Patient, C= Cardioplegia, B= Blanket
Manufactured by Gentherm Medical, LLC and distributed by Terumo Europe NV.
1 6 log reduction: Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
4 log reduction: M. Chimera
2,3Data on file at Gentherm
Our sales representatives are here for you
Terumo® Advanced Perfusion System 1
CAPIOX® Arterial Filter
NONIN SenSmart™ Model X-100
Didn't find your product?
This webpage can include promotional content regarding one or several products of Terumo Europe, or some procedures concerning the use or implantation of such products. This webpage is exclusively intended for healthcare professionals and is in no event directed to the general public
This is HCP only content
website and cannot be refused. Other cookies are only placed if you choose to do so. For further information, please read our cookies policy.
Essential cookies to ensure the website functions well.
Cookies to help us measure the general use of our website.
Cookies that save personal information while browsing.